Kovai Chandra – Sri Radha Krishna Temple Project
The upcoming Kovai Chandra Sri Radha Krishna Temple & Cultural Complex is proposed to be a massive structural expanse of 60,000sq ft, fully dedicated to propagate the teachings of Lord Krishna and Vaishnava acharyas.
• Museums and Exhibit
• Kids Value Education
• Vedic Library
• The Temple
• Thuriya Academy
Work in Progress
Garbagraha Mandapam artistic chiseling stonework by sthapathis’ in currently in progress at site, Brick walls are being built at the basement. Granite loads are being received for flooring.
Take Part by Contributing
We would love to help you take part in this great service to the people of Kovai, Please donate to your desired seva litsed below.
The scheme is a simple, small, affordable commitment to contribute for the KCP Project.
Sponsor bricks to build the grand residence of Radha and Krishna and earn the instant mercy.
Become a patron and aslo avail a Life Patron Card; Nithya Pooja seva.
The KCEC Complex rests on many intricately carved beautiful Pillars.
There are four pillars of Dharma upon which human society rests. These pillars are: mercy, truthfulness, austerity and cleanliness. KCEC serves as a centre for Vedic and cultural education, and thus, it plays an important role in strengthening the pillars of Dharma of the society. The KCEC Complex rests on many intricately carved beautiful Pillars. Mainly, these Pillars are of three types and currently there is an opportunity for anyone and everyone to be part of upholding the structure which tries to upload Dharma
3 Types of Pillars There are three different types of Pillars which hold up the temple complex of KCEC The Temple complex mainly comprises of the following 6 major sections
- Big Pillars which are 3′ x 3′
- Medium Pillars which are 2.5′ x 2.5′
- Small Pillars which are 2′ x 2′
Rough Construction Cost per Pillar
- Big Pillar – 25 Lakhs INR
- Medium Pillar – 10 Lakhs INR
- Small Pillar – 5 Lakh INR
Unit Area Scheme
- Just as many drops of water make a mighty ocean , this scheme allows everyone to contribute their mite to be part of this massive temple project.
- One person sponsors one sq foot of area of the temple.
- As devotees walk over each of these sponsored sq feet to have Darshan of the Lords , the donor is bestowed with uncountable spiritual and material benefits.
- Lord Siva prays to remain the hill on which devotees would climb to see the Lord.
- Uddhava desires to be born as a clump of grass which the Gopis would trample as they run to meet with Krishna !
This seva provides one an opportunity to donate 25 sq.ft of Sri Sri Radha Krishna’s temple. Per Sq. Feet is Rs.6500.
25 sq.ft X ₹ 6500.00 = ₹ 162,500.00
Jagannath Puri Seva
This seva provides one an opportunity to donate 50 sq.ft of Sri Sri Radha Krishna’s temple. Per Sq. Feet is Rs.6500.
50 sq.ft X ₹ 6500.00 = ₹ 325,000.00
This seva provides one an opportunity to donate 100 sq.ft of Sri Sri Radha Krishna’s temple. Per Sq. Feet is Rs.6500.
100 sq.ft X ₹ 6500.00 =