The Sudhama seva scheme is a simple, small, affordable commitment to contribute for the building of the Radha Krishna temple from as many as possible. Your daily contribution or Sudhama seva can be paid for a period of three years, by which time, the temple construction should be completed. Cumulative amounts can be remitted once a month or as per your convenience through one of the three seva opportunities mentioned below.
- Friendship of Lord Krishna and His devotees.
- Prosperity and devotion.
- Becoming an instrument in Change for Humanity.
- Unlimited blessings for helping to build the home of Lord Krishna!
- Special mention in the Seva book @ the Lotus feet of Krishna
- The Lord’s Gift Galore! You and Your family
- Special invitation for important functions